The Zanger Report User Agreement
In taking the free trial or subscribing to this newsletter and website you agree to be bound to the following:
- Daniel J. Zanger LLC, Chartpattern.com LLC and Zanger Report LLC are not investment advisors or securities brokers. The information provided herein is made to investors and speculators in general without regard to their individual investment goals, financial circumstances, investment knowledge and abilities or personal attitudes toward investing or trading. Investors can and do lose money from investments as stock movement and volatility is out of our control . You agree to indemnify, defend, save and hold Daniel J. Zanger LLC, Chartpattern.com LLC and Zanger Report LLC, its affiliates, and their directors, members, managers, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, costs, claims, awards, judgments, sanctions, expenses, including, but without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, for any loss that may occur for any reason or cause including negligence on the part of Daniel J. Zanger LLC, Chartpattern.com LLC or Zanger Report LLC as a result of reading this website or newsletter or using or relying on any information contained herein. All references to "You Should Buy", “Buy” or "Buy Point" or “I would consider some here” or similar statements should not be construed as a recommendation or warranty in any fashion but is a mere form of expression on the writer’s part. The Information that will be provided in this website or newsletter is not to be relied upon for your investment/trading decision but is solely your own decision to buy or sell any securities as a result your own judgment and your own research and/or consultation with your investment advisor. You agree that THIS PUBLICATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!
- By subscribing to or using Chartpattern.com LLC, or the Zanger Report LLC, you agree that all material
in the website Chartpattern.com LLC or the newsletter "The Zanger Report" LLC are for a single subscriber’s
eyes and e-mail address exclusively. Should you decide to share or forward the nightly newsletter,
to post this letter anywhere or share your account password, your membership will be terminated
and you will forfeit the remaining balance of your subscription, without refund.
- You further agree that any and all disputes that may arise will be heard and settled under the law of and in the State of Nevada.
- What You Get When You Join - Dan puts the newsletter out Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday night each week up to 48 weeks per year. Four weeks of vacation time for Dan are included each year as part of your agreement in joining.
Membership Billing Terms / Cancellation Policy:
- If you choose to pay by credit card, you authorize us to charge your card automatically every billing period,
until you notify us in writing to cancel your membership. You may cancel at any time, but it is your responsibility
to initiate the cancellation and to follow-up if your cancellation request is not acknowledged by email. You must give
us AT LEAST 1-WEEK notice for cancellations PRIOR to your membership renewal date. Cancellations initiated within this
1-week period will be billed for the next month.
- Please note all sales are final and we do not issue credits or refunds.
- Forward all cancellation notices to firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking the "(Yes) Sign Me Up" button, you acknowledge that
you have read and agree
to be bound by the terms outlined in this agreement.